RadioactiveRabiesRadioactiveRabies

Dog tards poo poo hi hi

allso: buttsecks

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-1 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-1

WTF

Nice animation and voice acting, humor sucked, so did the story

-NG Styled Art- -NG Styled Art-

Attitude

I dont like your attitude, making collabs out of threads you hardly had anything to do with, putting your picture on the preloader, rating the others work against eachother, etc etc. These ten stars are to the artists.

JKAmovies responds:

Didn't I already clear out that I've got permission from these artists to put this together and put their art in, what don't you get about that?

these artists wanted their art in. I sent about 40 PM's to every artist.

Some said no, some didn't respond but most where happy to let me put their art in. I respect these great artists. That's why I asked every single one of them ''Can I please use your art in an art showcase I put together''

What don't you get about that?

Newgrounds Flagging Guide Newgrounds Flagging Guide

Informative

This gave a pretty easy to understand view of the subject, i hope it gets viewed alot Newgrounds sure could use that. I didnt give you a full 10, because i thought you lost alot of us during some of the longer explanations. They were nessecary, but i think you could have made it a bit easier to read. Specially since this probably goes out to all the noobs :)

Hope i didnt violate anything lol ;)

Little-Rena responds:

I don't think I could have made it any less worded, anyway, thanks for the review.

strawberry butt cheeks strawberry butt cheeks

Winner

80 votes so far ;) Youve won it allready. Not that i havent said that allready just wanted to contribute with another 10 stars :P

Scribble of friends Scribble of friends

Nope

its not a filter, it looks traced tough. Did you just draw ontop of the photo?

laying laying

Mod

'Tis one of our very own art mods! Dare i criticize? Ofcause!
The colors are awesome, i love pictures where there were just used shades from one color. The blending could use some work though - unless it was ment to be that way. I saw these function listed somewhere on conceptart for coloring so that it blends:
Hard default brush, low opacity and flow, opacity on pen pressure