RadioactiveRabiesRadioactiveRabies

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 11 Fans

All 9 art Reviews

strawberry butt cheeks strawberry butt cheeks

Winner

80 votes so far ;) Youve won it allready. Not that i havent said that allready just wanted to contribute with another 10 stars :P

Scribble of friends Scribble of friends

Nope

its not a filter, it looks traced tough. Did you just draw ontop of the photo?

laying laying

Mod

'Tis one of our very own art mods! Dare i criticize? Ofcause!
The colors are awesome, i love pictures where there were just used shades from one color. The blending could use some work though - unless it was ment to be that way. I saw these function listed somewhere on conceptart for coloring so that it blends:
Hard default brush, low opacity and flow, opacity on pen pressure

Katsushika Hokusai-Remake Wave Katsushika Hokusai-Remake Wave

fuck!

Fuck! I saw the thumb and i thourd some one was taking credit for the actual painting. I was furious for a second there :P
anyways my point is that it looks like the actual thing, thumbs up ;)

JakBaronKing responds:

I just LOVE...Japanese art.

SlattenFatty SlattenFatty

Fatness

When you scan in your traditional art and color in photoshop, how do you color it? Do you just draw on the pencil/ballpoint pen strokes or..?

I love the face, too bad its not a full body :)

Lundsfryd responds:

I am a big fan of the "multiply layer thingy". I almost always use it for scanned drawings.

Hippieman Hippieman

Awesome

hehe awesome, nice and smooth coloring :D The arms must be in a pretty awkward position tough :P

Lundsfryd responds:

Then you have never seen me play the guitar :P

Naruto VS Fullmetal Alchemist Naruto VS Fullmetal Alchemist

Gore ^^

you cant go wrong with a bloody hand sticking out of an anoying manga devils throat ^^ you could have spend some more time on details though.

ThinXIII responds:

LOL, that's true, and yeah I should have spend some time with details.

Battle worn Lili Battle worn Lili

legs

Her legs are fucked :O try shading some more. I know you can do better than this, iwe seen your other work :)

Behemoth Behemoth

Background

Nice, but it would have been even better if you had done the bg and the planet by yourself :D. Ofcause this was for a Cow so you focused on the creature and not the BG, but using others work or photos even just for BGs is a no-no in my book.

J-qb responds:

I did them myself (with help of a tutorial, I don't know if that is what you mean), the background without the planet I actually took from an earlier picture of mine (spaceman, see my personal art thread) and darkened. Thanks anyway